Improve Restaurant Security and Operational Efficiency with Eagle Eye Cloud VMS
Modern, cloud-based security camera systems help restaurant owners monitor the state of their business and detect issues anywhere, at any time, before they result in liabilities.
Why Restaurants Choose Eagle Eye Networks
Eagle Eye Networks simplifies security camera management and provides unlimited scalability.
- Remote access streamlines management and visibility across restaurant chains.
- Incident-based alerts and video timestamps strengthen security.
- Third-party point-of-sale (POS) integrations help quickly identify fraudulent transactions.
- Intuitive Cloud VMS anyone with any level of skill level can use.
- Compatibility with a broad range of cameras, including IP, analog and HD over Coax.
- Flexible pricing plans and free continuous software updates.
The Benefits of Cloud VMS for Restaurants
Ensuring workers are upholding health standards while creating a comfortable atmosphere for customers is vital for food and beverage establishments.
- Capture the exchange of funds, goods and customer-employee interactions to ensure the quality of service and staff safety.
- Monitor kitchen and food prep stations to mitigate potential risks and ensure proper food handling.
- Use analytic tools to reduce theft, receive alerts due to unwanted activity and highlight potential security concerns.
Strategic Insights with Advanced Analytics
Advanced video analytics turns your security cameras into powerful tools that not only provide visibility into the day-to-day of your business but also provide insight into opportunities for operational improvement.
Eagle Eye Networks offers a wide array of advanced analytics. People Counting and Line Crossing, in particular, are two of the most requested analytics by restaurant owners.
Real-time Insight Into Customer Behavior
Do you ever wonder exactly how many customers enter your restaurant each week? Do you know peak times for traffic, and how they vary each day?
With People Counting, restaurant owners can easily document how many customers enter and exit each location, and at which hours. This information makes it easy to monitor traffic flow and patterns that are crucial to the operations of your business.
Minimize Theft, Break-ins and Vandalism
Line Crossing sends an alert when an individual crosses over a predetermined line set to a camera. With line crossing analytics, you can get notified when an off-limits area of your business is entered, ensuring that the most vulnerable areas of your business are securely covered.
Improve Your Investigation of Suspicious Cash Register Transactions
One of the biggest issues restaurants face is employee theft. Surveillance cameras, on their own, can significantly minimize this risk but integrating POS and video surveillance enables you to view your sales and payment data in one place, eliminating the need to run multiple platforms. Search transactions by querying filters and easily view video tied to events to quickly identify fraudulent transactions.