Eagle Eye Video API Platform
The Eagle Eye Video API Platform is a comprehensive REST-based API for recording, indexing, and storing video surveillance footage.
The Eagle Eye Video API Platform handles all of the heavy-lifting including interfacing to the cameras, recording video, securely transmitting it to the cloud, storing it, and making it available to use in your applications. All of the Eagle Eye Cloud Security Camera VMS user interfaces (web, iOS, Android) have been built using this API.
Learn more about how you can improve your business by integrating with the Eagle Eye Video API Platform:
Access Control & Intrusion
Combined Functionality of Video and Access Control:
- Permanently log and store video from entrances any time the access control system is activated.
- Protect valuables by identifying who entered your facility after hours.
- Centralized management of all of a facility’s security operations.
- Correlate video with events and activities from within your access control system.
Turn Video Into Powerful Business Insight:
- Real-time alerts with video result in quicker, more efficient responses and resolution
- Select specific parameters, such as time, activity, location, and review only the video that meets those requirements
- Make smarter business decisions by dissecting video data with reports, charts, and graphs
- Optimize operations and increase revenue by planning proper staffing and improving customer satisfaction
Point of Sale
Impactful Business Intelligence at Your Fingertips:
- Provide visual verification of each transaction by synchronizing video and POS data
- Monitor video that is tied to POS transactions to rapidly detect suspicious transactions
- Reduce loss and fraud that may occur at POS terminal with video
- Instantly search and view the video of specific transactions across single or multiple stores
Software Focused on Smooth Operations:
- Provide insight on dispatch times and job scheduling
- Manage repair centers
- Track status and asset lifecycles
- Monitor the behavior of your drivers
Increase Security, Control Costs, and Improve Operations:
- Use video to improve treatment and training applications in hospitals, trauma centers, surgical suites, etc.
- Increase overall security and safety within medical facilities
- Prevent dishonest claims and help resolve employee disputes
- Provide digital storage where the surveillance video is easily accessible to authorized users
- Receive notifications and see video clips when individuals enter restricted areas
Video Alarm Monitoring
View Live and Recorded Video Correlated with Events:
- Provide higher level of service to your customers by granting video access to monitoring center employees
- Increase recurring revenue and improve retention periods
- Capture new business in municipalities that mandate video alarm verification before dispatch
Connections Where it Counts:
- Ensure brand consistency and cleanliness across multiple locations
- Help franchise owners manage employees, equipment, and performance
- View the live and recorded video for multiple locations on one screen
- Video of customer incidents or accidents can be linked to details within your system
View Live and Recorded Video Correlated with Sensor Events:
- Identify problems and quickly solve root causes
- Improve business operations and provide more insight to your customers
- Enhanced video notifications can be set to notify users of particular events
- Synchronized video monitoring to review specific events after the fact
Warehouse & Robotics
Reduce theft and minimize incidents:
- Instant alerts can be triggered in case of incident and video readily reviewed
- View live video or recorded video to assess incidences
- Remotely monitor footage from anytime, anywhere