Eagle Eye Networks is seeking a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries, financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about accounting software, and assist with other accounting activities.
About Eagle Eye Networks:
Eagle Eye Networks is the world’s #1 cloud-based video surveillance technology provider. We have an excellent team that is pushing the business forward in a fast and furious way. You will have an opportunity to have a significant impact at the company. What you do will really matter. We are a fast-growing startup with a lot of customers. This means there will be lots of opportunities for you to learn and grow. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to join a fast-growing and dynamic team.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
- Assist in preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents
- Working with accounting software
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Masters in Accounting
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.