Inside Sales Specialists
Eagle Eye Networks is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist. This position will ensure a high level of customer appreciation for Eagle Eye Networks’ products, services, and channel program through strong support of resellers, end-users and technology partnerships. This position will report to the Inside Sales Manager and work closely with the Regional Sales Manager and Executive Leadership Team.
About Eagle Eye Networks
Eagle Eye Networks is a cloud-based video management company. The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS has been purpose-built for the cloud and provides unsurpassed security, redundancy, and reliability while allowing partners and customers the use of a wide variety of IP and analog cameras. Eagle Eye’s cloud is ideal for end-users and resellers requiring single sign-on access to live, recorded or event-based video across multiple locations. The Eagle Eye VMS has strong APIs for the secure integration of third-party systems.
- Achieve Sales Targets
- Participate in Team Selling efforts.
- Execute sales on warm leads generated by Market Development Team to achieve periodic sales targets on Eagle Eye VMS bridges and Cloud Managed Video Recorders.
- Develop relationships with multi-site end-users in Eagle Eye Networks’ key verticals.
- Develop relationships with existing or new Eagle Eye/Brivo resellers to assist in the transition of leads from Inside Sales Team to the North American channel.
- Participate in New Reseller recruitment efforts to meet assigned onboarding and activation targets.
- Daily Operations
- Perform product demonstrations of Eagle Eye VMS software.
- Composition of detailed weekly reports.
- Receive orders from resellers and input into CRM.
- Support resellers with design requests for projects utilizing Eagle Eye Cloud VMS.
- Answer inbound calls from end customers and resellers with inquiries about selling Eagle Eye VMS.
- Maintain a clean pipeline in Zoho CRM with leads, accounts, and deals created from end customer lead generation efforts.
- Work with the Channel Development Team to help assist new Eagle Eye resellers in selling efforts.
- As necessary, assist in the delivery of Sales Training and other reseller onboarding tasks.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Successful experience selling as an employee of a major security manufacturer is a plus
- Consultative/solutions sales with 90+ day B2B sales cycles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm in a professional manner
- Present ideas, expectations, and information in a concise, well-organized way
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.