Salto KS Cloud Video Surveillance Integration
Salto Systems chooses Eagle Eye Networks to provide Cloud Access Control with Cybersecure Cloud Video
Salto KS and the Eagle Eye Cloud VMS offer an integrated customer experience, allowing customers to keep an eye on any door or entrance within a single user interface. Read the press release here.
In the new and improved Salto KS application, the Eagle Eye Cloud VMS surveillance product has been integrated via the Cloud to provide Salto KS customers a more cybersecure video experience connected to access control events. Within the Salto KS mobile app, a user can confirm a person’s identity before remotely granting access to any door, and share the video footage with offsite, cloud back-up.
Salto KS Cloud Video Surveillance features
These and other features delivered by the Salto KS and the Eagle Eye Cloud VMS integration, provide considerable benefits to end users in various verticals that need a seamless integration between video and access control. Additionally, the partnership showcases the continuous expansion within the Cloud ecosystem of security products manufacturers.
“It is great to be able to provide this integration with what we perceive is our twin in the industry for CCTV. Twins because our companies are almost the same age, we share the Cloud vision and both share core values like security, reliability and both sell and support through a global network.” – Rick Voogt, MD SALTO KS
SALTO KS provides a flexible access control management system that requires no software to be installed. The modern cloud-based, wireless access control system is simple to use and the configuration with an Eagle Eye Cloud VMS customer account can be quickly accomplished in a few easy steps with the appropriate Eagle Eye Networks’ customer account credentials.
You can connect your Eagle Eye camera with SALTO KS by following the steps below:
- Login with your Eagle Eye credentials to link your Eagle Eye account to your SALTO KS Site
- To link your Eagle Eye account with KS, a security code is sent to the email address and phone number registered in the Eagle Eye account. Depending on your account you are asked for a two-factor authentication.
- After completing the activation, all locks within your Site will be listed. Here you can change the Site and add/remove cameras to a lock
- Multiple cameras can be added to your lock, and one camera can be added to multiple locks
- Now you are able to adopt the functionalities of Eagle Eye in the KS platform
- On the top left corner of the lock detail page an icon will appear. Here, you can view a live video feed and manage the Eagle Eye cameras
- When an event is triggered on a lock attached to an Eagle Eye camera, the icon will appear next to the event. Here past recording(s) can be viewed
This integration with Eagle Eye Networks enables an intelligent way of keeping a close eye on any door you want with the use of a single app. For example, a coworking space owner can go to the KS services page in their KS app and find the Eagle Eye Networks integration, which shows the real-time video recording of any door. You can see ten seconds of footage from the time stamp a certain door is opened. This is especially helpful to confirm the correct person entered the space or building.
The main benefits of the integration with Eagle Eye Networks:
- Receive a live video feed
- Confirm the correct person entered the building/space
- Let tenants/visitors in remotely from wherever, whenever by seeing who’s in front of the door
- Your video is always in your pocket with our iOS and Android SALTO KS mobile app
SALTO KS provides a flexible access control management system that requires no software installation or the added expense of a fully wired electronic product. Modern cloud-based, wireless access control system is easy and simple to use for businesses including coworking spaces, purpose-built student accommodations, retail, multi-tenant housing, gyms and many more. Our best in class wireless access control solution and smart locks guarantee efficiency for your business. Integrate smart locks, start easily managing access now.