Are you interested to build the Web App for the #1 cloud based video surveillance company worldwide? Read below what we have to offer you!
As Web developer at Eagle Eye Networks you will be responsible on a daily base for managing and expanding Eagle Eye CameraManager web UI for the #1 video surveillance cloud worldwide. You will be developing cool new features around streaming video and audio, using the newest web technologies. Our goal is to have the best performing, most feature rich and smoothest user experience web app to stream and manage ten-thousands of IP surveillance cameras. The web app you will develop will be used by tens of thousands of users worldwide.
As Web developer you’re part of a scrum team using agile way of working. The team consist of other web developers, a UX/UI expert, back-end developers, Product owner and a scrum master. Together you’ll build a roadmap driving our web app to perfection. Besides actual web development you will be involved in roadmap grooming, architecture for new features and planning. We expect you to be an all round developer with knowledge of multiple programming languages and a broad experience in several technology stacks. Having experience in back-end development (Java) is definitely an advantage because this way you can develop complete features on your own including the corresponding REST API’s.
You’ll be working close with the development teams of two products, Eagle Eye CameraManager and Eagle Eye Cloud VMS, to release new versions of the web app to production.
- Strong knowledge of one of the JS frameworks (Vue.js preferred, Angular, React);
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (Sass desirable);
- Experience with Responsive Web Design;
- Knowledge of Java is an advantage;
- Experience with REST API’s is required;
- Knowledge of/experience with Docker is an advantage;
- Experience with OAuth is an advantage;
- Experience with tools such as Git, NPM and Unit testing is a must;
- Fluent in English (writing + oral);
- We expect you to stay calm and be stress resistant under any circumstance;
- We expect you to have high accuracy and great eye for details, focussed on delivering error free UI’s to our customers;
- We expect you to have a great affinity with implementing and co-creating UX/UI to achieve the best possible user experience;
- Superb communication skills;
- You are a technical, proactive, ambitious, fast learning person who is eager to bring awesome features to our growing customer base;
- You are a CATCH – Creative, Ambitious, Team Player, Customer driven and Honest
- You can tell us everything about the latest developments within front-end development
- At least a finished degree in IT;
- At least 5 years of continuous, strong and practical Web developer experience, most of which in a professional organization (for medium/senior positions);
- Competitive compensation
- Pension plan
- Paid holidays
- A young and international team of driven professionals
- Daily lunch, weekly Friday drinks, and table tennis tournaments
- Free Fitness
Email email@example.com to apply