Eagle Eye Networks is growing and seeking a Returns Technician. The Returns Technician will work closely with the manufacturing and technical support team to provide root cause analysis for equipment returns. The Returns Technician is responsible for performing product diagnosis, repairs, and service. You will be responsible for diagnosing problems, including problem identification, research of the problem, isolation of issue, and completion of resolution. Candidates for this position should be excellent communicators with advanced problem‑solving and analytical skills, be detail‑oriented and well‑organized, and have a very strong commitment. Eagle Eye Networks is growing rapidly, and the manufacturing hardware technician role is also expected to grow and expand its contribution to the company.
About Eagle Eye Networks:
Eagle Eye Networks is a cloud-based video management company. The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS has been purpose-built for the cloud and provides unsurpassed security, redundancy, and reliability while allowing partners and customers the use of a wide variety of IP and analog cameras. Eagle Eye’s cloud is ideal for end-users and resellers requiring single sign-on access to live, recorded or event-based video across multiple locations. The Eagle Eye VMS has strong APIs for the secure integration of third-party systems.
- Inspect incoming returns
- Provide initial analysis/ evaluation tests for incoming equipment
- Provide incoming receipt/work order entry into necessary databases
- Provide technical phone support to suppliers for product knowledge and technical issues
- Interface with internal/ external vendors to understand reasons for product returns and in addition, be able to return faulty components to vendors
- Manage the quality and inventory of RMA bridges
- Evaluating and determining the root cause of the failure for the RMA chassis
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with the use of various electronic components (i.e. multimeter, crimping tools, soldering iron, etc.) and mechanical hand tools (i.e. power screw/nut driver, hand drill, caliper, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, support ticket tracking (JIRA/Zoho) to completion
- Basic networking knowledge and understanding of network equipment
- Familiarity and able to troubleshoot bad computer components (RAM, CPU, Motherboard, Hard Drive, Power Cycling, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 80 pounds
Please email email@example.com to apply.