Regional Sales Manager
Eagle Eye Networks is seeking a Regional Sales Manager responsible for accelerated growth through the development of a reseller channel and demand generation efforts. This is a hunter role.
The RSM ensures profitable growth by planning and executing a territory expansion strategy fulfilled through a channel of security systems integrators, alarm companies, IT / networking service providers and other types of independent service companies focused on the delivery and support of secure, cloud-oriented, video management systems.
About Eagle Eye Networks:
Eagle Eye Networks is a cloud-based video management company. The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS has been purpose-built for the cloud and provides unsurpassed security, redundancy and reliability while allowing partners and customers the use of a wide variety of IP and analog cameras. Eagle Eye’s cloud is ideal for end-users and resellers requiring single sign-on access to live, recorded or event-based video across multiple locations. The Eagle Eye VMS has strong APIs for the secure integration of third-party systems.
- Direct Channel Expansion:
- Collaborate with Eagle Eye leadership to develop an expansion strategy for the region and achieve assigned new dealer onboarding goals and objectives
- Proactively train direct dealer’s sales representatives to meet hardware and subscription sales target and commitments
- Coordinate technical certification of dealer’s operational resources
- Insure dealer and Eagle Eye are successful in the ordering and payment processes
- In-direct Channel Support & Growth
- Work with Eagle Eye & Brivo leadership to develop a plan to: a) support Brivo RSM & ASM sales efforts, and b) collaboratively train underperforming Brivo (video), dealers
- Work with Eagle Eye’s National Account team to support the growth of Eagle Eye’s and Brivo’s assigned national account programs
- Coordinate cross-selling efforts with Eagle Eye and Brivo Strategic Partners
- Demand Generation
- Develop relationships with consulting engineers within the region to achieve assigned goals and objectives in terms of new, specified opportunities
- Develop relationships with multi-site end-users in a franchise or corporate businesses in the quick-serve food, property management, light retail or similar verticals and
- Receive and manage inbound leads from the website and other sources to efficiently result in channel expansion and revenue recognition
- Performs Risk Analysis and develops mitigation plans
- Effectively manages stakeholder communication
- Minimum of five years of field sales experience, preferably in SaaS, information technology, or security sales experience with video, access or intrusion systems
- Successful experience selling as an employee of a major security manufacturer is a plus
- Consultative/solutions sales with 90+ day B2B sales cycles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm in a professional manner
- Present ideas, expectations, and information in a concise, well-organized way
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed a $1.5MM+ quota
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.