Percolata + Eagle Eye Networks Integrated Solution
Move Your Physical Security to the Cloud
Two Cloud-Based Systems = Double the Benefits
Percolata Forecast as a Service gathers and forecast shopper traffic and transactions with a 4x higher accuracy for retailers using weather forecasts, marketing calendars and other data via proprietary deep learning technology.Advanced computer vision analytics can accurately distinguish employees vs. customers using existing security camera systems. The service reduces labor costs by 2-5% while improving revenue by 1-5%. Percolata’s cloud-based forecaster also lowers inventory costs while improving marketing effectiveness.
Percolata Forecast as a Service is a fully managed turnkey service. Guaranteed results. Percolata has over 50 different retail brands around the world.
Key Features & Benefits
- Use existing Eagle Eye security cameras to get traffic counts thus saving on the capital cost of buying traffic counters and installing the necessary cabling.
- Percolata’s exclusive employee vs. customer classification technology enables retailers to understand the true customer demand coming to their stores
- Our integrated Forecasting as a Service enables the traffic data collection to be turned into action whether it be to ensure the stores are not over or under staffed, or to understand the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
The Percolata Occupancy Tracking solution is an advanced technology that helps commercial businesses ensure regulation compliance and curb the spread of COVID-19. By tracking the occupancy of the given threshold businesses receive:
- Transparent auditing for occupancy compliance according to state and local ordinances
- Ability to adjust occupancy thresholds to support social distancing guidelines
- Custom business analytics to power operations management upon reopening (i.e. optimizing cleaning schedules for common areas, restrooms, food court)
More than an occupancy tracker
By integrating with the Eagle Eye Cloud VMS, Percolata’s neural network delivers higher accuracy for occupancy counting compared to traditional computer vision technology.
What differentiates Percolata and other traffic counters is that Percolata deliverables are historical occupancy that goes with custom predictive analytics. The objective is to deliver businesses with not only the evidence of their social distancing compliance but also actionable analytics to power their “new normal” operations management.
Advantages for Retail Businesses
Understanding the impact of marketing and operational efforts on in-store sales is complicated. Not only have shopper behaviors changed, but the retail landscape has rapidly evolved. Retailers and mall owners need a retail analytics solution with reliable data to help them make informed decisions that positively impact sales.
With insight into how many shoppers (not employees) are walking into a store and when, retailers can create effective marketing and operational decisions and understand the related impact. Incorporating broader market benchmark, promotional, and other data sets, retailers will be able to convert real-time data into meaningful insight to sell more, faster.