Eagle Eye Networks is seeking an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. The Marketing Intern’s role at Eagle Eye Networks is to assist the Marketing team with marketing communications, execution of events, and the creation of marketing materials.
You may have administrative duties in the development and implementation of marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you may collaborate with our sales team in all stages of our technology sales process. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing programs.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
About Eagle Eye Networks:
Eagle Eye Networks is a cloud-based video management company. The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS has been purpose-built for the cloud and provides unsurpassed security, redundancy, and reliability while allowing partners and customers the use of a wide variety of IP and analog cameras. Eagle Eye’s cloud is ideal for end-users and resellers requiring single sign-on access to live, recorded or event-based video across multiple locations. The Eagle Eye VMS has strong APIs for the secure integration of third-party systems.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on the competition
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong organizational, planning skills with a strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining a strong focus on execution and deadlines
- Ability to receive feedback and engage in continuous self-improvement
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree