Manufacturing Hardware Technician
Eagle Eye Networks is growing and seeking a Manufacturing Hardware Technician. The Hardware Technician will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager and the manufacturing team to ensure all computer type equipment is to standard according to Standard Operating Procedures and quality ready for the customer. Eagle Eye Networks is growing rapidly, and the manufacturing hardware technician role is also expected to grow and expand its contribution to the company.
About Eagle Eye Networks:
Eagle Eye Networks is a cloud-based video management company. The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS has been purpose-built for the cloud and provides unsurpassed security, redundancy, and reliability while allowing partners and customers the use of a wide variety of IP and analog cameras. Eagle Eye’s cloud is ideal for end-users and resellers requiring single sign-on access to live, recorded or event-based video across multiple locations. The Eagle Eye VMS has strong APIs for the secure integration of third-party systems.
- Prepare and assemble materials
- Build product subassemblies or final assemblies.
- Able to assemble and disassemble computers efficiently
- Strong knowledge of all computer hardware components which include chipsets, RAM and CPU’s
- Load software and test equipment upon assembly completion.
- Navigate and Operate Bios in the software download.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail to reduce manufacturing defects
- Strong hardware troubleshooting capabilities with equipment, devices or products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication skills required to ensure the accuracy of the manufacturing process.
- Clean production equipment or work areas by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 8-hour shifts (starting at 7 am or 8 am)
- Able to bend, stand, move inventory and assemble the product for 8 hours/day
- Able to lift 30-40 pounds
- Basic skills with electrical tools a plus
- Skills with computer or server assembly a plus
Email email@example.com to apply.