We’ve all heard some iteration of the saying, “It’s like she has eyes in the back of her head.” The expression, which dates back to Roman times, means one can observe everything happening, even when this is apparently impossible.
Enter the new Eagle Eye Local Display Station, a surveillance station that provides video from multiple cameras at full resolution on a live monitoring station. It allows users to view 32 cameras on a standard TV and up to 164 cameras across multiple display pages – enabling users to observe everything happening … even when this is apparently impossible.
Controlled and managed from the cloud, the Eagle Eye Local Display Station is available in two models, the DS100, which supports a single display, and the DS200, which supports two displays.
It’s an ideal solution for those who want to see all their cameras at once at full resolution on a live monitoring station. For example, retail customers can monitor merchandise areas to prevent theft, and also observe shoppers’ behaviors. Simultaneously, they can protect staff by keeping an eye on employee-only areas of the business. Hospitals can observe patient care, factories can monitor employee safety, and fitness centers can view members’ activities.
The Eagle Eye Local Display Station offers customers:
- Ultra-Low Latency – View multiple cameras simultaneously, at crisp, clear, full resolution and full frame rate.
- Cyber Security – The station delivers live video without the cost, complexity, and maintenance of a workstation. It provides customers the benefits of cloud video surveillance and a trouble-free local live display.
- Customization – The Eagle Eye Local Display Station integrates seamlessly with Eagle Eye’s Cloud Video Management System (VMS). When you log into the display station, your VMS view will automatically appear, as it’s designed to mimic your system. Or users can manually intervene with keyboard and mouse and easily edit those layouts.
- Durability – The DS100 and DS200 are designed using the highest quality components and a dedicated software environment built to offer simple and reliable operation. The embedded software technology ensures reliability, even during power outages.
- Easy Installation – If you’re a cloud VMS customer, simply connect the unit on your network, log in using your Eagle Eye credentials, and video will automatically stream directly from your cameras.
For more on the Eagle Eye Local Display Station, download our data sheet. For more information, or to order a Local Display Station, contact us today.