As an iOS Engineer, you will be working on a daily base expanding our iOS app for our video surveillance clouds Eagle Eye CameraManager and Eagle Eye Cloud VMS. From cool new features for end-users such as two-way audio streaming for IP cameras to building iOS SDK’s for integration partners that build their own iOS app on top of API driven cloud-based video platform. Your iOS programming knowledge and experience will be used to architect, develop and release new code every day. Using continuous integration and bi-weekly Scrums we have a fast release cycle to bring your code to real customers.
Every quarter we will change the Scrum teams, making sure you will be working with new people and learning new things every quarter. No sprint will be the same, you’ll be working on different topics like video streaming (WebRTC, RTSP, H.264, MP4), audio streaming, Smart Video Analytics (Human / Object Detection) and building lots of cool features into the iOS app like user management, advanced scheduling for IP cameras and many more. Each feature is built against our REST API video platform.
You’ll be working in a cross-functional Scrum team with all expertise on-board to deliver complete products: iOS, Testing, DevOps, UX/UI, Scrum Master and of course several (Java) back-end engineers. Depending on your own ambition, skills, and experience you can be the architect of your own tasks, defining how we will build new features, or a software engineer in the development team really building and releasing the code on a daily basis.
About Eagle Eye Networks:
Eagle Eye Networks is a cloud-based video management company. The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS has been purpose-built for the cloud and provides unsurpassed security, redundancy and reliability while allowing partners and customers the use of a wide variety of IP and analog cameras. Eagle Eye’s cloud is ideal for end-users and resellers requiring single sign-on access to live, recorded or event-based video across multiple locations. The Eagle Eye VMS has strong APIs for the secure integration of third-party systems.
- Objective C, Swift
- Git, Jira, Agile
- REST APIs
- MPEG-4 AVC, H.264, FLV, HTTP Live Streaming, FFMPEG
- Knowledgeable in best practices for mobile platform-specific UI/UX design
- Enthusiastic about incorporating technology into apps; 3D Touch, Keychain Security, Bluetooth Beacons, Touch ID, GPS Location, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of at least one mobile platform
- Strong understanding of the mobile ecosystem and its design patterns
- MVVM/MVP design pattern
- SOLID design principles
- 3+ years of experience with mobile programming
- Knowledge of and experience with RT(S)P, WebRTC, H.264 and MP4, AAC and other audio/visual codecs is an advantage
Work & Education
- At least an academic level in a computer science field
- At least 2+ years of continuous, strong and practical mobile development experience, mostly in a professional organization
- You’ve worked in an Agile environment using Scrum methodology
- Living in or willing to move to the Amsterdam area (+/- 45 minutes travel)
- Competitive compensation
- Pension plan
- Paid holidays
- A young and international team of driven professionals
- Daily lunch, weekly
- Free Fitness
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.