Inside Sales Specialist
Eagle Eye Networks is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist. This position will ensure a high level of customer appreciation for Eagle Eye Networks’ products, services, and channel program through the strong support of resellers, end-users and technology partnerships. This position will report to the Inside Sales Manager and work closely with the Regional Sales Manager and Executive Leadership Team.
About Eagle Eye Networks:
Eagle Eye Networks is a cloud-based video management company. The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS has been purpose-built for the cloud and provides unsurpassed security, redundancy, and reliability while allowing partners and customers the use of a wide variety of IP and analog cameras. Eagle Eye’s cloud is ideal for end-users and resellers requiring single sign-on access to live, recorded or event-based video across multiple locations. The Eagle Eye VMS has strong APIs for the secure integration of third-party systems.
- Achieve Sales Targets
- Participate in Team Selling efforts.
- Execute sales on warm leads generated by Market Development Team to achieve periodic sales targets on Eagle Eye VMS bridges and Cloud Managed Video Recorders.
- Develop relationships with multi-site end-users in Eagle Eye Networks’ key verticals.
- Develop relationships with existing or new Eagle Eye/Brivo resellers to assist in the transition of leads from Inside Sales Team to the North American channel.
- Participate in New Reseller recruitment efforts to meet assigned onboarding and activation targets.
- Daily Operations
- Perform product demonstrations of Eagle Eye VMS software.
- Composition of detailed weekly reports.
- Receive orders from resellers and input into CRM.
- Support resellers with design requests for projects utilizing Eagle Eye Cloud VMS.
- Answer inbound calls from end customers and resellers with inquiries about selling Eagle Eye VMS.
- Maintain a clean pipeline in Zoho CRM with leads, accounts, and deals created from end customer lead generation efforts.
- Work with the Channel Development Team to help assist new Eagle Eye resellers in selling efforts.
- As necessary, assist in the delivery of Sales Training and other reseller onboarding tasks.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Successful experience selling as an employee of a major security manufacturer is a plus
- Consultative/solutions sales with 90+ day B2B sales cycles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm in a professional manner
- Present ideas, expectations, and information in a concise, well-organized way
Please email email@example.com to apply.