Eagle Eye Networks is seeking an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to help us be the most stable and reliable cloud video surveillance platform in the world. Use logs, metrics, automation tools, and more to take ownership of and improve uptime. As part of the Infrastructure Team, you will help build and support the state of the art cloud platform at the core of Eagle Eye Networks’ Video Management System.
About Eagle Eye Networks:
Eagle Eye Networks is a cloud-based video management company. The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS has been purpose-built for the cloud and provides unsurpassed security, redundancy, and reliability while allowing partners and customers the use of a wide variety of IP and analog cameras. Eagle Eye’s cloud is ideal for end-users and resellers requiring single sign-on access to live, recorded or event-based video across multiple locations. The Eagle Eye VMS has strong APIs for the secure integration of third-party systems.
About Eagle Eye Engineering:
At Eagle Eye Networks, our engineering domain ranges from embedded IoT devices to web and mobile frontends. Eagle Eye Networks is a complete platform from top to bottom, providing hardware and software solutions for the video surveillance industry worldwide.
Being an IoT company with a global footprint presents a unique set of engineering challenges you won’t find in a typical SaaS company. Using cutting edge technology and microservices architecture, we work to provide instant and secure access to massive amounts of video surveillance data streaming into our data center locations around the globe.
If this sounds exciting to you, come join our team!
- Monitor everything and make it self-healing
- Ensure that monitoring is working properly and efficiently for all systems
- Define and respond to alerts for a wide variety of applications and services
- Contribute to tooling for automatic remediation of known problems
- Test and verify redundancy and recoverability at all levels
- Build a world-class Cloud platform
- Help build and scale a global Kubernetes infrastructure on bare-metal
- Ensure top-tier security at all levels of the stack
- Maintain performance and reliability for multiple types of databases including Postgresql, Cassandra, Redis, and Etcd
- Be an important part of the Infrastructure Team
- Triage and resolve hardware and software issues as they arise
- Create new tools to make everything better, faster, stronger
- Work directly with Engineering leaders to solve complex problems
- Take part in an on-call rotation for critical events
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Linux – 3+ years
- Monitoring Systems – 3+ years
- Relational database administration – 1+ years
- Bash, Python, or Golang scripting – 1+ years
- Experience with large-scale distributed or microservices infrastructure
- Docker, Kubernetes, and/or other container orchestration systems is a plus
Email email@example.com to apply.