Cloud Infrastructure Engineer – EMEA
Eagle Eye Networks is seeking an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with a strong networking background to help us expand and support our rapidly growing global network infrastructure and complex software platform. We need a person who can help us continue to grow quickly and efficiently. As part of the Infrastructure Team, you will also help build and support the state of the art cloud platform at the core of Eagle Eye Networks’ Video Management System.
Eagle Eye Networks Engineering:
At Eagle Eye Networks, the engineering domain ranges from IoT devices, massively scalable data services, web and mobile frontends, to AI and ML development. Eagle Eye Networks is a complete platform, providing hardware and software solutions for the video surveillance industry worldwide. We are storing and analyzing more commercial video surveillance than anyone in the world.
Being a cloud services company with a global footprint (11 data center locations) presents a unique set of engineering challenges. Using our own purpose-built cloud and microservices architecture, we provide instant and secure access to massive amounts of video surveillance data while streaming and analyzing it continuously from cameras in over 11 countries.
If this sounds exciting to you, come join our team!
- Support a top-tier global network topology, currently spanning 11 data centers in 7 countries.
- Identify and resolve network issues and bottlenecks before they become a problem
- Help grow our rapidly maturing network architecture
- Configure and deploy network devices around the world
- Monitor everything and make it self-healing
- Collect metrics to identify potential issues and make data-driven decisions
- Contribute to tooling for automatic remediation of known problems
- Test and verify redundancy and recoverability at all levels
- Maintain a high level of network and application security
- Orchestrate automated security scans and proactively resolve vulnerabilities.
- Help ensure development teams follow security best practices.
- Be involved in certificate management.
- Be an important part of the Infrastructure Team
- Triage and resolve hardware and software issues as they arise
- Create new tools to make everything better, faster, stronger
- Work directly with Engineering leaders to solve complex problems
- Take part in an on-call rotation for critical events
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Troubleshooting routing and switching environments – 2+ years
- Linux – 2+ years
- Scripting experience (shell, python, golang) – 1+ years
- Knowledge of iptables or other host-based firewalls
- Familiarity with monitoring systems
- JunOS experience preferred
- Docker experience is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Pension plan
- Paid holidays
- A young and international team of driven professionals
- Daily lunch, weekly
- Free Fitness
Please email email@example.com to apply.