Channel Recruiting Specialist
Eagle Eye Networks is seeking a Channel Recruiting Specialist. This position will ensure a high level of customer appreciation for Eagle Eye Networks’ products, services, and channel programs through strong recruiting efforts to build Eagle Eye Network’s Channel. This position will report to the Inside Sales Manager and work closely with the Executive Leadership Team.
About Eagle Eye Networks:
Eagle Eye Networks is a cloud-based video management company. The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS has been purpose-built for the cloud and provides unsurpassed security, redundancy, and reliability while allowing partners and customers the use of a wide variety of IP and analog cameras. Eagle Eye’s cloud is ideal for end-users and resellers requiring single sign-on access to live, recorded or event-based video across multiple locations. The Eagle Eye VMS has strong APIs for the secure integration of third-party systems.
- Achieve Recruiting Targets:
- Participate in team selling efforts in partnership with Inside Sales Representatives and Regional Sales Managers to recruit potential resellers.
- Execute successful recruiting efforts on warm inbound and outbound leads generated by Marketing Team as well as targeted leads generated by sales team to achieve reseller onboarding targets
- Participate in new Reseller recruitment efforts to meet assigned on-boarding and activation targets.
- Engage successful selling skills to convey the value of being an Eagle Eye Networks Certified Reseller, so that potential resellers understand the value associated with our higher Initial Purchase Order (IPO) packages
- Daily Operations:
- First contact point between Eagle Eye Networks and a potential reseller.
- Perform product demonstrations of Eagle Eye VMS software.
- Process IPO for new resellers
- Answer inbound and perform outbound calls from resellers with inquiries about selling Eagle Eye VMS.
- Maintain a clean pipeline in Zoho CRM with leads, accounts, and deals created from reseller lead generation efforts.
- Work with the Channel Development Team to help assist new Eagle Eye resellers in selling efforts.
- As necessary, assist in the delivery of Sales Training and other reseller onboarding tasks.
- Report status of business to senior staff and executives as necessary
- Gauge the type, industry and expertise of potential resellers so that resellers recruited fit Eagle Eye Network’s reseller profile
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience, preferably in SaaS, information technology, or security sales experience with video, access or intrusion systems
- Successful experience selling as an employee of a major security manufacturer is a plus
- Consultative/solutions sales with 90+ day B2B sales cycles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm in a professional manner
- Present ideas, expectations, and information in a concise, well-organized way
- Demonstrated ability follow up on leads and convert into end users or customers
Please email email@example.com to apply.