Bilingual Technical Support Engineer
As a Technical Support Engineer at Eagle Eye Networks, you will be part of the team responsible for providing excellent technical support to our channel partners and customers with the goal of keeping them happy. Along the way, you will receive training about our video management systems, cool camera technologies, advanced analytics, IP networking, cloud infrastructure and a lot more. Every day is different and can be challenging, but very rewarding. There are also opportunities to move up within the team or move to another department within the company.
Your activities can range from helping customers to get their system up & running, helping to configure IP and Analog camera systems, investigating problems with cameras or Eagle Eye cloud software, to coordinating support cases with other teams within the organization. All in all, you will be the person responsible for keeping our customers and partners happy!
On a daily basis, your tasks will consist of providing support via the telephone or email to our customers and partners worldwide. Eagle Eye Networks is based in Austin, TX and is continuing to grow in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India as well as many countries in Asia. We provide 7/24 support between our teams in Austin and Amsterdam which means you may also be taking calls/responding to emails from Europe during the afternoon or assisting our customers in Asia in the evening before handing off to the support team in Amsterdam.
We expect you to gain excellent product knowledge and grow in your customer service skills. This will be done through various product training and your own personal experiences. You will be offered a free home video surveillance solution, which will help you understand the end user experience.
About Eagle Eye Networks:
Eagle Eye Networks is a cloud-based video management company. The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS has been purpose-built for the cloud and provides unsurpassed security, redundancy, and reliability while allowing partners and customers the use of a wide variety of IP and analog cameras. Eagle Eye’s cloud is ideal for end-users and resellers requiring single sign-on access to live, recorded or event-based video across multiple locations. The Eagle Eye VMS has strong APIs for the secure integration of third-party systems.
- Answering phone calls and taking care of incoming tickets or emails
- Managing open support cases within the organization and finding a solution or workaround to maintain customer satisfaction
- Providing technical support assistance for the Inside Sales team channel partners
- Reporting, escalating, and keeping track of the activity in our service desk software Zoho Desk
Personal Skills and Experience Needed:
- Good communication
- A pleasant voice on the telephone
- Ticket management skills required
- Solid knowledge of IP network architecture
- Fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and written) required
- Minimum two years of relevant experience -five or more years of experience is a plus
- Demonstrable experience where customer care has played a key role
- Demonstrable experience in providing support for technical products/services
- Minimum one relevant reference who can confirm the above points
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.